Who We Are
CERAMAX was conceptualized as a joint venture between the pioneers of ceramic industry from Gujarat and Rajasthan with a collective experience of over 35 years ranging from raw material extraction to manufacturing of wide range of ceramic products. We proudly boast a lavish manufacturing facility spread across 3,40,000 sq.mt of land with a capability of producing over 9 million sq.mt vitrified tiles per annum. We have collaborated with one of the most reputed technology house for providing us the latest manufacturing technology and expertise, moreover at CERAMAX we constantly thrive to develop and deliver latest and most affordable flooring solutions to our customers. In an industry where a few strive to offer innovation, while others focus on the variety, CERAMAX has adopted a holistic strategy of encompassing all the attributes of the product. CERAMAX epitomizes consumer-first approach with an enduring combination of innovation, unique variety and quality.
Ceramax ushered the new age ceramic technology in India, revolutionalizing the very concept of the Tile usage Be it nano coating on vitrified tiles to render it stain free or introducing rich and aesthetic porcelain tiles, Ceramax has led the industry from the front with it’s creative and innovative offering in all segments of ceramic market. Come, explore Ceramax and discover the surprises we have lined up for you. Our portfolio of products will certainly spark your imagination leading to realize your dream of a beautiful home exactly as per your taste.
Happy surfing, Warm regards
We proudly boast a lavish manufacturing facility spread across 90,000 sq.mt of land with a capability of producing over 5 million sq.mt vitrified tiles per annum.
Soluble Salt Line
- Capacity: 13,500 sq. mtr per day
- Kiln: 210 mtr long and 4mtr wide, Make: DLT
- Press: YP-5009, 2 Nos. Make: HLT
- Polishing Line: 4 Stage, 110 head, Make: Keda
- Capacity: 11,000 sq. mtr per day
- Kiln: 176 mtr long and 4mtr wide, Make: DLT
- Press: YP-5209, 1 Nos. Make: HLT
- Polishing Line: 4 Stage, 76 head, Make: Keda
This effect is achieved by applying very light and hard organic nano particles, onto the surface of polished tiles. These nano particles combine with the tile substance to form an organic nano film with high density and stability.The high surface sheen of nano tiles also creates a protective layer that covers any air holes or tiny rifts in the surface of the tile, so dirt cannot penetrate the tiles and they are easier to keep clean. The granular material of the protective layer enhances the tile’s durability and slip resistance making them suitable for domestic and commercial purposes.
Nano technology in tiles involves a process that treats the tiles’ surface to increase the sheen, to enhance the colour and improve protection against staining and marking
- Stain resistance
- Enhances the colour
- Low maintenance
- Increases the sheen
- Slip and skid resistance
Research and Development
Meeting international standards as well as technical specifications in the ceramic industry can be a crucial task if not properly planned. Securing third-party approvals might heedlessly delay product launch plans and increase overhead costs. With a well-equipped in-house lab, product adjustments can be done in an instant according to standards.
Ceramax’s research and development laboratory is well equipped in terms of sheer complexity and size. The R&D facility has the best setup for conducting accurate testing on its products to meet international standards and certification requirements. The R&D facility provides immense benefits in terms of improved economies of scale, quick identification of product flaws, and enough time for marketing of modified or new products. The lab is well equipped with several testing instruments and apparatus managed with assured and comprehensive quality control.
- Pot Mill – For Development and fine-tuning of base body and glaze material
- Ball Mill – 500 Kg – For trial batch production of glaze material
- Muffle Furnace – For Firing test results of Potash, Feldspar, Talc, Clay, etc.
- Crazing resistance testing autoclave – For testing of crazing tendency of glaze material
- Flame Photometer – To check chemical analysis (K2O and Na2O) in the material/li>
- Spectrophotometer – To analyse appearance and colour tones of tile surface
- Glossmeter – To analyse gloss value of tile surface
- Precision Weighing scale – for precise weighment of samples and dosing chemicals
- Bomb Calorimeter – To test calorific value of coal and biomass fuels
- M.O.R. Breaking Strength Machine – For testing breaking strength of tiles
- Granulometry testing Machine – To test the granulometry of spray dried powder
- Digital Manometer – To analyse pressure curve inside kiln
- Viscosity Cup (Ford Cup) – To test viscosity of various slurries used in process
- Oven Dryer – 250 Degree Celsius – For the purpose of drying various samples
- Abrasion Testing apparatus – To check abrasion resistance of tile surface